Happy socks are rich in colors and styles, and are a good helper for everyone to daily wear and match. Therefore, how to maintain and clean the happy socks so that they are not smelly as well as how to extend the service life of the happy socks are of great importance.
How to maintain and clean happy socks？Innovate Socks, as a happy socks supplier, here are some tips for you.
1. Before putting on happy socks, soak them with a little salt water, then take them out and let them dry naturally, so that the fiber of happy socks will become stronger and more durable.
2. Making sure that there is no breakage or unevenness inside the shoes, which may lead the happy socks to be hooked. Also, it is best to put a cotton pad in the shoes just in case, which can also protect against moisture and odor.
3. It should be noted that please wash the happy socks separately after wearing. The first is to prevent happy socks from being damaged by the zipper and pendants of other clothes, and the second is to prevent the bacteria on the feet from spreading to other clothes, especially to underwear.
4. Wash and change them frequently, soak them in clean water for about 20 minutes after replacing, then rub them with soap and wash them with hot water, so that the dirt is easy to fall off. For socks and heels with more dirt, rub them with soap again and again until they are clean. After rubbing the socks, rinse them with water, wring them slightly, and dry them in a ventilated place or in the sun.
5. Some people's socks are prone to be smelly and can not even be washed off with detergent. If washed with vinegar, the smell can be completely removed. After washing the happy socks with detergent, soak them in vinegar for a while, which can not only deodorize, but also have bactericidal effect.
Innovate Socks is a professional happy socks manufacturer. We produce various styles of happy socks for you to choose from.