Why choose compression socks? Aeroplane compression socks are a kind of product with the function of leg slimming and treating venous diseases of lower extremities, promoting venous blood return to the heart. The material is Lycra of DuPont Company of the United States and cotton yarn imported from Japan. Medical sequential decompression compression socks establish the highest support pressure at the ankle and gradually decrease upward along the leg. Reduce to 70%-90% of the maximum pressure on the calf and 25%-45% of the maximum pressure on the thigh. The decrease of pressure can make venous blood return to the lower extremity and effectively relieve the pressure on veins and venous valves of lower limbs.
1. Restore the function of the lower limb after vein operation. Prevent and treat a recurrence of varicose veins.
2. Eliminate edema and promote wound healing.
3. Eliminate swelling and soreness caused by varicose veins and venous blood reflux obstruction of lower limbs, and gradually improve the blackened and hardened skin and heal the ulcerated skin. To restore a tortuous vein with the degree of varicosity becoming less severe to its original state.
4. Prevention of deep venous thrombosis of the lower extremity for long-term bedridden patients.
5. Eliminate lower extremity edema of pregnant women in late pregnancy, and prevent varicose veins and deep venous thrombosis after delivery.
6. A pair of aeroplane compression socks can prevention and treatment of economy class syndrome of air passengers.
7. Reduce lower extremity acid distension discomfort to prevent lower extremity varicose veins for the people who stand or sit for a long time or with heavy work.
As socks manufacturing company, we help our customers customize all kinds of airline stockings.